Social Media Conference
#SMDayPHL 2022 will be a parallel event with an in-person and online option for attendees. Whether you join us at Live! Casino & Hotel Philadelphia or virtually, you will still get a full-day conference packed with talks and workshops from the best speakers in the business.
Plus, in partnership with the Philadelphia Business Journal we will be hosting a post-conference awards ceremony for the Social Media Stars. Join us in recognizing the best social media campaigns, channel presence, and practitioners.
in-person event agenda
Agenda coming soon!
Below is the list of speakers who will be presenting at the in-person conference:
- Brandi Boatner, IBM
- Rachel Abbe, LinkedIn
- James Gregson, The Lego Group
- Sophie Jamison, Nerf & ‘Sophie Lightning’
- Tom Carusona, Insomnia Cookies
- Shelby Smith, WHYY
- Will Warren, Meta
- Megan Coyne, State of New Jersey
- Tiffany Wilson, Comcast
- Stephanie Humphrey, ABC News
- Andrew Athias, Silvi Materials & ‘The Reese’s Guy’
- Hannah Merschen, Drexel University
- Grace Dollarton, Drexel University
- Megan Kilcullen, Drexel University
- Kevin Murray, Drexel University
- Samantha Samayoa, Dun & Bradstreet
- Melisa Martinez, HumanCare
- Thomas Kramer, Measure Studio
- Julia Hurvitz Aliaga, CMI Media Group
virtual event agenda
Agenda coming soon!
Below is the list of speakers who will be presenting at the virtual conference:
- Carmen Collins, Wish
- Abbey Lunney, The Harris Poll
Frequently Asked Questions
The conference will take place on Thursday, June 30th. The in-person conference will take place at Live! Casino & Hotels Philadelphia and the virtual conference will be hosted via Youtube.
Social Media Day PHL members receive exclusive access to discounted tickets. Click here to become a member.
For group tickets, we do offer an all-inclusive 10-ticket package for $2,000.00. If interested, send an inquiry to email@example.com.
Make Every Day Social Media Day
If you enjoy everything that #SMDayPHL offers, then experience those benefits year round with a Social Media Day PHL membership! Participate in exclusive industry workshops and programs with colleagues of all skill levels in a community that nourishes professional growth, development and partnerships.